I am appealing to you on behalf of the Aroostook County Conservation Association located in northern Maine. We are a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization with over 200 conservation-minded volunteer members who endeavor to increase the health and population of the County white-tail deer herd. Years of intensive logging operations have left the deer’s lifesaving winter habitat in short supply in Aroostook County. Our goal is to improve their conditions by employing the following conservation measures:
• Planting food plots and trees that will provide them with the nutrition and shelter needed to survive the long, cold Maine winters.
• Minimize predation by hunting and trapping coyotes and black bears, both of whom prey upon adult deer and fawns.
• Supplemental feeding when the snow gets deep, temperatures drop below zero and their ability to find natural food is severely restricted.
Thanks to the generosity of our corporate partners we have had some successes. But the conservation need remains greater than our ability to satisfy it and we are in grave danger of falling short of our mission. We need your help to continue our important work. Would you consider making a tax deductible donation to help us achieve our goals?
The A.C.C.A. graciously accepts and appreciates donations of any kind, be they monetary or samples of your products. All donated items will be auctioned, raffled or used by us for the benefit of wildlife. Your generous donations will be publicly acknowledged through promotional announcements on our Facebook page, our website
https://accamaine.com and at our group meetings. We encourage our members, their families and the public to support our sponsors in the hope that our relationship with you will be mutually beneficial. For your convenience there are four ways to contribute:
• You may pay by cash or personal check at one of our meetings.
• You may print the application form from our website and mail your check or Postal Money Order.
• You may pay online by Credit or Debit Card. Our newly designed website includes this new feature.
You may donate a physical item for our annual Banquet by contacting Director Dean Doody at INFO@ACCAMAINE.COM
If you pay online, you will receive an email confirmation of your transaction. Please save this message as your proof of payment.
If you have donated to us in the past, we thank you. You may rest assured that your donation was put to good use in conserving the habitat of northern Maine and we look forward to your continuing support. If you have been unable to support us, we renew our request in the hope that you may now be able to join us in this worthy endeavor. All donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated. Our E.I.N. is 46-4964531. This may make your gift donation to us tax deductible and receipts are available upon request. As always, check with your tax advisor to be sure!
Prefer to mail your donation form?
Download the Aroostook County White-tailed Deer Collaboration form here (PDF).
Have a physical Donation?
Interested in a coyote control sponsorship?
Download the sponsorship – Advertise as a business form here (PDF)